Arizona Auto Insurance
If you want to own or operate a vehicle in The Grand Canyon state, you need auto insurance. Lucky for you, Arizona's auto insurance liability coverage limits are lower than the national average. State law requires all Arizona auto insurance policies to cover bodily injury and property damage liability of at least:
- $15,000 coverage for bodily injury per person
- $30,000 coverage for total injury per accident
- $10,000 coverage for property damage
Every driver wants to save on auto insurance, but that shouldn't come at the expense of protection. You may have enough liability coverage to satisfy state requirements, but it may not be enough if you're in a major accident.
If the injury or damage costs from the accident you cause exceed your coverage, you are responsible for paying the remaining amount out of pocket. To avoid a potentially devastating financial situation, you might want to consider extra coverage.
Arizona auto insurance discounts
A great way to save on Arizona auto insurance is to find premium-slashing discounts. Discounts may vary by driver and provider, but our licensed agents will help find what's available to you.
- Driver training discount: Only for drivers age 21 and younger, except married females
- Safe driving discount: No moving violations or at-fault accidents in the past three years
- Good student discount: Only for drivers age 25 and younger, except married females
- Homeowners discount
- Multiple-vehicle discount
- Multiple line bundle discount
- Passive restraint and airbag discount
- Premium paid-in-full discount
- Vehicle safety discount: For vehicles with anti-lock brakes, head restraints, daytime running lights, and more.
Now that you know the ins and outs of Arizona auto insurance, it's time to find great coverage without stretching your budget. This is where the HomeInsurance.com service can make a difference.
When you call, you'll work with a licensed insurance agent to get the coverage you deserve. Call today to get started!