Arkansas Auto Insurance
Insuring a home in Arkansas can get expensive, but fortunately Arkansas auto insurance rates are comparable to the national average. Every state requires different amounts of auto insurance liability coverage, and Arkansas' coverage limits are similar to 29 other states.
Arkansas auto insurance laws require bodily injury, property damage, and personal injury protection coverage, and minimum liability limits of:
- $25,000 coverage for bodily injury per person
- $50,000 coverage for total injury per accident
- $25,000 coverage for property damage
Arkansas drivers do not have to get 25/50/25 liability coverage, but it is the required minimum. In some insurance claims, the minimum may be insufficient.
Here's why the state requirement could fall short of the coverage you need. If the damage caused in a liability claim exceeds your coverage, the remaining bills must be paid out of pocket. More upfront coverage could save you money in the long run!
In addition, those liability coverages only pay to fix the other vehicle in an accident you caused. You should consider collision and comprehensive coverages to help when your car is damaged (and it's not another driver's fault).
Arkansas auto insurance discounts
If you're looking for ways to cut your premium, you're in luck. There are many discounts available to drivers in Arkansas. Discounts vary by provider and driver, so work with a licensed insurance agent from HomeInsurance.com to ensure you get what's available to you.
- Defensive driving course discount: For drivers age 55 or older
- Driver training discount: For drivers age 21 or younger, except married females
- Safe driving discount: For drivers with no moving violations or liability claims in the past three years
- Homeowners discount
- Multiple vehicle discount
- Multiple line bundle discount
- Passive restraint and airbag discount
- Premium paid-in-full discount
- Vehicle safety discount: For vehicles less than 20 years old
The best Arkansas auto insurance quotes won't make you choose between coverage and price. Thanks to the HomeInsurance.com service, you can take advantage of comparing up to 10 from top-rated providers.
Finding the right coverage is easy and only takes minutes. Don't miss out on a chance to save; call to compare!