Colorado Auto Insurance
Colorado's mountainous landscapes and iconic scenery make it one of the premier states for road trips. But to own a vehicle, you need auto insurance. The state requires all drivers to have liability insurance, which covers the other drivers, passengers, and vehicles when you're at fault for an accident.
State law mandates Colorado auto insurance liability minimums of:
- $25,000 coverage for bodily injury per person
- $50,000 coverage for total injury per accident
- $15,000 coverage for property damage
All other auto insurance is optional, but that doesn't mean you should settle for the minimum. Any expenses beyond your coverage limits must be paid for out of pocket. Additionally, liability coverage only offers financial protection in accidents where you are responsible. To avoid financial risk, you may want to consider additional coverage types, including medical payments, rental, or collision coverage.
Get Colorado auto insurance discounts
A great way to lower your premium without adjusting coverage is to find discounts you qualify for. Discounts may vary by provider, but with the help of a HomeInsurance.com licensed agent, getting the discounts you deserve can be fast and easy.
- Driver's education course discount: For drivers age 55 or older
- Driver training discount: For drivers age 21 or younger
- Good student discount: For drivers age 25 or younger who are full-time students or recently graduated, except married females
- Multiple line bundle discount
- Multiple vehicle discount
- Passive restraint and airbag discount: For vehicles with installed airbags
- Premium paid-in-full discount
- Safe driving discount: For drivers with no moving violations or liability claims in the past three years
- Vehicle safety discount: For vehicles with factory installed safety features, including anti-lock brakes, daytime running headlights, and more
Don't settle for insufficient coverage that leaves you at risk of major financial loss. Thanks to the HomeInsurance.com service, you can get a quote in a matter of minutes. Call today, and don't miss out on a chance to get covered!