Florida Auto Insurance
No matter where you live, auto insurance is part of owning or operating a vehicle. Fortunately, Florida drivers' have many options, and the state boasts the lowest liability coverage requirements in the country.
- $10,000 coverage for bodily injury per person
- $20,000 coverage for total injury per accident
- $10,000 coverage for property damage
Because Florida has the lowest bodily injury liability requirements in the country, you might want to get more than the minimum.
If you're liable for an accident and costs exceed your coverage, you must pay the remaining expenses out-of-pocket. Extra protection could be the difference in avoiding a major financial loss.
When shopping for Florida auto insurance, keep in mind that the minimum coverage only protects you in the event of an accident you cause. To protect your vehicle from flooding, fallen trees, and much more, you'll need extra coverage.
Florida auto insurance discounts
Instead of sacrificing coverage, you can lower your Florida auto insurance premium by finding discounts. When you call in, be sure to ask one of our licensed agents about potential discounts you may be eligible to receive.
- Anti-lock brake discount
- Anti-theft device discount
- Defensive driving course discount: For drivers age 55 or older who have voluntarily completed an approved accident prevention course
- Good student discount: For full-time students and recent graduates age 25 or younger, except married females
- Homeowners discount
- Multiple vehicle discount
- Multiple line bundle discount
- Passive restraint and airbag discount
- Premium paid-in-full discount
- Safe driver discount: For drivers with no liability claims or traffic violations in the past three years
- Vehicle safety discount
The best Florida auto insurance policies won't make you choose between price and protection. Thanks to HomeInsurance.com, finding the coverage only takes minutes, and you could save big with a home and auto bundle. Call today!