Nevada Auto Insurance
Every state requires that drivers carry auto insurance that includes basic coverages to keep them safer behind the wheel. In Nevada, motorists must at least have bodily injury and property damage liability coverage.
Bodily injury liability protects you in the event that you cause a collision that injures another person, resulting in a slew of medical, rehabilitation, or funeral expenses. Property damage liability covers you if you cause a wreck that damages another party's car or other property. These liabilities cover repairs and medical costs up to your policy's maximum limitations. Any amounts that exceed your policy's coverage will have to be paid out of pocket since you're at fault. If you're a motorist in the Silver State, the minimum liability coverages are:
- $15,000 bodily injury coverage per person
- $30,000 total injury coverage per incident
- $10,000 of coverage for property damage
Consult a HomeInsurance.com representative to discuss how much coverage and what limits are the best choices for your specific needs.
Nevada auto insurance discounts
Drivers in Nevada can be eligible for the following discounts (although every discount isn't offered by every provider):
- Claim-free discount. If you've gone a period of years without getting a moving violation, causing a collision, or filing a claim, you could qualify for this policy deduction.
- Homeowner discount. Do you own your home? If so, you could save on car insurance.
- Multi-car discount. Is there more than one car in your garage or driveway? If the answer is yes, insuring them all through the same provider can help you save on your premium.
- Multi-line discount. Insuring your home, car, motorcycle, and other possessions with the same carrier can earn you deductions.
- Good student discount. Do you have a student on your policy that's younger than 25 and earning B's or better on his or her report card? If so, you could be eligible for this discount.
- Safety features discount. If your car has seatbelts, airbags, anti-lock brakes, and/or an anti-theft device, you could save on car insurance.
Call a HomeInsurance.com agent today for a full rundown of discounts and coverages. He or she will help you find the policy that fits your needs and budget!