EFFECTIVE DATE: 11/16/15
- Personally-Identifiable Information: Personally-Identifiable Information (“PII”) refers to any information that can be used to identify a particular individual, including name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, financial account number, and government-issued identifiers.
- Non-Personally-Identifiable Information: Non-Personally-Identifiable Information (“Non-PII”) refers to information about individuals that, in some cases, could serve to identify a device or browser. Non-PII, however, does not identify an individual.
- Cookies: The term “cookies” can refer to tasty treats that you eat, but when we use that term here, we are referring to small text files that can be sent to your computer when you visit a website. Cookies may be set by the site or its third-party service partners. Cookies can be used to keep track of things like your preferences, activities on a site, and where you left off during your last visit. The site or service that places a particular cookie has permission to read the contents of that cookie each time it communicates with your browser.
- Tags: Tags (also known as pixel tags or web beacons) are like milk to the cookies, and the two work together. More specifically, tags are small blocks of code on a web page that allow websites to do things like read and place cookies. Tags can collect anonymous information, such as a visitor’s IP address, browser type, operating system, and the time the visitor reached the website.
- IP Address: An IP address (or Internet Protocol address) is an address that allows computers to identify each other and know where to send information. IP addresses can be associated with general geographic areas. Please note, though, that an IP address is not an exact physical address.
- Flash Cookies: Flash cookies (or Local Shared Objects) are pieces of data that websites you visit may store on your computer. These are like the cookies described above, except that they can also store data more complex than simple text. To learn more about Flash cookies, click here.
Reviews and Other Submissions
You may post reviews, comments, and other content to our website; send communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, damaging to third parties, or otherwise objectionable, and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a submission. We reserve the right (but are not obligated) to remove or edit such content, but do not regularly review posted content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant the operator of this website and its designees a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display any and all such submissions throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter developed. You grant the operator of this website and its designees the right to use the name you submit in connection with such submission, at their election, but you acknowledge there is no obligation to do so. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the submission; that the submission is accurate; that use of the submission does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify the operator of this website and its designees for all claims resulting from your submissions. We have the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. The operator of this website takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content submitted or posted by you or any third party.
Other Information You Provide
We also collect information from you when you choose to share it with us to use our site, create an online account with us, request information from us, sign up for newsletters or our email list, post a review, make a purchase, participate in a survey or promotion, or otherwise contact or interact with us. The information we collect may include PII and Non-PII. We may combine the information you provide to us with information (1) from and about you that we automatically collect when you use this or other first party sites, (2) from third parties (e.g., the provider of the goods or services offered on this site), or (3) from other online and offline sources.
Information Automatically Collected
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may obtain information about you from other sources, including commercially available sources, such as data aggregators and public databases. This information may include name, demographic information, interests, email address, unique device identifiers, and publicly-observed data, such as from online activity, social media and shopping behavior. We may combine this information with the information we collect from you to help tailor our communications to you and to improve our services and products.
We may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
- To fulfill orders, provide service, and communicate with customers;
- To research and develop new products or services;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To provide you and other users with customized site content, targeted offers, and advertising on the site, on other sites, or via email;
- To customize ads on third party sites, including but not limited to Facebook, Google, and Twitter;
- To contact you when necessary;
- To review the usage and operations of our site and improve our content, products, and services;
- To address problems with the site or our business;
- To promote the site;
- To manage our telecommunications networks;
- To protect the security or integrity of the site and our business;
- As described to you at the point of data collection; and
- To use and disclose your credit/debit card information only to process payments and prevent fraud.
If we send you an email advertisement, it will include instructions on how to opt out of receiving such emails in the future. If you are a customer and you elect to opt out of receiving email advertisements, you may still receive emails about your account relationships.
Your California Privacy Rights
Links to Other Websites
The site may have links to third-party websites or applications, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the practices of such sites or applications.
This site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 should provide information to our site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use, provide information, make purchases, use any of the interactive or public features of this site, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may have.
Our Commitment to Data Security
We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers and site visitors. While we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures.
If You Have Questions
Revisions to This Statement